Tile Kitchen Floor Pros:
- - -Strong and durable
- - -Water and fire resistant
- - -Available in a huge range of colors and options
- - Tile Kitchen Floor Cons:
- - -Does not handle heavy impacts well as it will crack
- - -If caulk not done correctly lines will look askew along with the tiles will have a tendency to come loose (which may happen anyway but will definitely happen if a bad job is done caulking)
- - -Available in a wide range of choices (I have this listed as a con because the choices can be so overwhelming that you go into analysis paralysis.)
Tiling Guys in District of Columbia has found tiles tarring from as low as one dollar and go typically as high as ten dollars installed ceramic is one of the most reasonably prices kitchen flooring material available. If you're looking for the look of stone, glass, or anything in-between on a tight budget but still require some functionality ceramic tile flooring may well be perfect for you and your family.
Beautiful Shower Tile For Your Home
Tiling Guys in District of Columbia have done an endless number of shower tile projects that we can show you. What makes it even harder to choose is all off the different ways you can put that tile up on your wall. The same shower tile can be positioned in so many different patterns. Each pattern being more elegant than the last. The most popular tile is the ceramic tile. Ceramic shower tiles are the most popular option for a number of reasons. They are a great value when you consider these three benefits.
Marble and granite shower tiles are also a popular option. They are both considered a step up from ceramic shower tile (in most cases) and look absolutely beautiful on the wall. They can be installed using very large tiles with very small grout seams. Installed correctly they look seamless. Another advantage of granite or marble tiles is that you can install one large monolithic slab on each wall of your shower. No seams at all! It's a gorgeous look but when the shower tiles get that large maybe we should be calling them slabs instead.
Give Tiling Guys in District of Columbia a call on 888-286-0922.